④ Soak in Water
⑤ Place and Position
⑥ Remove Backing Paper
⑦ Remove Water Bubbles
* Detailed Instruction included with the papers.
• Wash gently with cold water. Use a soft sponge.
• Do not leave in hot water for long.
• Do not wash with flammable thinner, rubbing alcohol or acetone.
Storage & Shelf Life
• Store in a dry, cool condition, away from direct contact with moisture.
• Recommended shelf life of the paper and the printed paper is 1 year but can be longer if in a good and usable condition.
• Use printers with a manual feed slot.
• Avoid laser printers with solid ink. (eg, some models of Fuji Xerox and Cannon.)
• Large format plotters and Samsung printers can be less compatible.
• In printer setting, set paper/media type in thick paper as 'heavy glossy paper', 'label paper' or similar and set print setting in highest for best resolution print.
For more queries, please Contact Us.