FILM FREE WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPER
Our Film Free decal range is our latest DIY invention that prints
and transfers the ink, with the film removed at the end.
We are proud to be the first in the world and have a patent of our own.
Anyone can print with a laser printer at home as you don’t need a heat press or a special printer.
FILM FREE WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPER (TYPE A)
- Polished surface / Ceramic, Glass, Polished Metal..
- Use with Glue W1
FILM FREE WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPER (TYPE M)
- Various surface / Ceramic, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Wood...
- Use with Glue W2
Use laser printer only
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Avoid laser printers that use solid ink. These include some models of Fuji Xerox and Canon.
- Large format plotters and Samsung printers tend to be less compatible.
- Under printer setting, set media type as "label paper" or "heavy glossy paper".
There is no transfer film at the end as it is removed after the transfer.
Standard (transparent film)