With Film Free Type A, B, M; you are required to use our special glues.
These are water-soluble glues that enhance the adhesion of the transfer.
Evenly coat the surface prior to applying the decal. The choice of the glues can differ depending on the product and its usage.
The curing methods differ depending on the glue type and the surface.
40 x 40 x 67mm
48 x 48 x 153mm
63 x 63 x 194mm
(diameter x diameter x height)
* The values could slightly differ depending on the measurements.
For Film Free Waterslide Decal Paper (Type A, Type M).
- This glue has two functions - to help with the adhesion of Film-Free and provide protective top coating.
- Use for applying Film-Free decal paper on surfaces that do not absorb water. The best example would be ceramics, glass and metal. The film can then be removed after heat curing. Please do a few test runs for plastics, which might not work in some cases.
- Mount the decal on the surface where the glue is applied. The choice of the glues can differ depending on the product and its usage. You will about different curing methods depending on the glue, heat curing for the W1 and natural drying for the W2.
For Film Free Waterslide Decal Paper (Type B, Type M).
- This glue is for surfaces that are not suitable for Glue W1 - this means porous surfaces such as wood, stone and plaster.
- You can either bake it or let it dry 3-4 hours naturally before removing the film. However this product is not ideal as a protective coat.
- Shake well before use.
Choose the best drying method for your surface material. The film is removed after drying.
- Oven cure necessary for dishwasher-safe durability and adhesion. Highly recommended if your material can handle it.
- Hair Dryer: 2~3 mins minimum, start with low heat.
- Microwave: 3~4 mins minimum, 1 object at a time.
- Oven: 5~8 mins in preheated oven at around 150°C (300°F).
- Materials that can't withstand heat cure require natural drying.
- Dry naturally in warm weather. 25°C (77°F) or higher, for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Optional: Dry longer to achieve better results.
If heat curing, we recommend additinal time in the oven after removing the film to maximise durability.
10~20 mins in preheated oven at 180~250°C (356~682°F) will strengthen the decal even further.
You can apply an additional Top Coat to protect the decal even further.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER