TOP COAT W1
Topcoat W1 is a cover coat that increases the durability of Decals.
It is in accordance with the food safety regulations and can be used safely on glasses and ceramics for dinnerwares such as plates and bowls. * Dinnerwares are recommended for dry food only.
Please follow the instructions below regarding curing.
HOW TO USE
- Clean the surface. Make sure it is dust, oil and dirt free.
- Mix the liquid. Shake well until the varnish mixes evenly.
- Soak the brush in Top Coat. Ensure the bristles are fully coated.
- Using the brush, apply a thin even coat all over the surface. Thick coats will drip, causing streaks / stains.
- Leave to dry for at least 10 to 60 minutes depending on the size of the product. Keep it out of direct sunlight until it has completely dried.
- Wash the brush with a neutral detergent, to prevent the brush from stiffening.
- After drying, bake in oven at 120~160℃ for 15mins. 15~30mins may be required for large items, or multiple items at once.
- The liquid itself is milky water colour but will turn transparent after drying.
- Apply the coat over the entire surface, not just over the image.
- To avoid discolouration, do not overheat the product.
- It meets the Food Safety Standards under the condition it doesn't come in contact with hot food or hot liquid. The food safety protocol refers to a condition, where the concentration of toxic chemicals released at 60℃ for 30 minutes does not exceed the recommended standards. As our product is in compliance with this protocol, we recommend the coating only has contact with dry food at room temperature. Contact with hot beverages will exceed the recommended value of the food safety regulations.
- As such, please refrain from pouring boiling water, cooking directly or baking in the oven with food on it.
- Handwash is strongly recommended. Avoid scrubbing hard with a sponge.
- Ventilation is essential during the sealing and drying process.
- Keep out of reach of children so that it is not accidentally ingested or consumed.
- Seek medical advice immediately in the event of any symptoms after application.
- To dispose the solvent, absorb in newspaper, dry, and dispose it as general waste.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, and in an ambient temperature (5~40℃)
47 x 47 x 71mm
63 x 63 x 194mm
(diameter x diameter x height)
* The values could slightly differ depending on the measurements.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER