TOP COAT W1
Topcoat W1 is a cover coat that is used to increase the durability of Film-Free decal paper (or decal paper in general).
It is in accordance with the food safety regulations and can be used safely on glasses and ceramics for dinnerwares such as plates and bowls. * Dinnerwares are recommended for dry food only.
Please follow the instructions below regarding curing.
HOW TO USE
- Cleaning the surface. Wipe off any dust on the surface of the decal paper.
- Mixing the liquid. Shake well until the varnish mixes evenly.
- You can apply small portion of the solution. Only take out small portion at a time.
- Wetting the brush. Apply copious amount of Top Coat W1 on the brush evenly, starting from the end. Apply brush evenly all over the surface without overcoating, to avoid leaving stains. The stains can also from as a result of applying too much coating.
- Dry at least 10 to 60 minutes depending on the size of the product. Do not let is come in contact with sunlight before it has completely dried.
- Wash the brush with a neutral detergent after use, to prevent the brush from stiffening.
- After drying, bake in oven at 120~160℃ for 15mins.You might want to bake longer for 15~30mins with large image.
- The liquid itself is milky water colour but will turn transparent after drying.
- Apply the coat on the entire surface, not just over the image.
- To avoid discolouration, do not overheat the product.
- The food safety protocol refers to a condition, in which the concentration of toxic chemicals released at 60℃ for 30 minutes does not exceed the recommended standards. As our product is in compliance with this protocol, we only recommend using dry food at room temperature as hot beverages will exceed the recommended value of the food safety regulations.
- As such, please refrain from pouring boiling water, cooking directly or baking in the oven with food in it.
- Handwash is strongly recommended. Avoid scrubbing hard with a sponge.
- Ventilation is essential during the sealing and drying process.
- Keep out of reach of children so that it is not accidentally ingested or consumed.
- Seek medical advice immediately in the event of any symptoms after application.
- To dispose the solvent, absorb in newspaper, dry, and dispose it as general waste.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, and in an ambient temperature (5~40℃)
47 x 47 x 71mm
63 x 63 x 194mm
(diameter x diameter x height)
* The values could slightly differ depending on the measurements.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER